The View TV Abroad in a Box solution provides you with an easy to use and practical solution to Watch UK TV.
No dish nor computer required, this easy plug & play box connects direct to your TV via an HDMI cable.
The box is connected to your internet via a LAN cable or WiFi, as soon as it is connected to the internet it is instantly activated and you can start watching TV. (Please be aware if you want to run the Box over Wifi you need the
addition of a Wifi Dongle purchased as an ad-on)
It’s that simple – Order Here
As well as our MAG Box solution we also offer solutions on other platforms, Smart TV’s (Limited to LG/Samsung and Sony), Amazon Firesticks/Fire TV , Android Boxes, Tablets and Phones and Apple iPads and iPhones – For more information on this take a look at our shop here
- 14 day Money Back Guarantee
- 300+ Channels
- Videoclub with over 35,000 thousands of entries
- 50+ Radio stations
- Low internet speed options
- HD options
- Includes Remote Control
- Includes LAN & HDMI Cable
- Full TV Program Guide
- Internet Browsing
- Ships next day anywhere in the world (with tracking number)
- 7 day catchup service on all core Channels
- Small – just 125/86/28 mm (w/d/h)
- Just €114.99 Plus P/P
- 3 Mb Internet download speed for Standard Definition content (check your speed here www.speedtest.net) if in Europe…the further away from
Europe the higher the speeds required…so for example from Australia we would recommend a minimum speed of 6mbps
- 4 Mb Internet Download speeds for High Definition Content (check your speed here www.speedtest.net) if in Europe…the further away from Europe
the higher the speeds required…so for example from Australia we would recommend a minimum speed of 7mbps for High Definition content.
- TV with HDMI
- Internet access near your TV. For low internet speeds (around 3Mb) it is preferable to plug the View TV Abroad BOX directly into a lan cable, either direct from your router (LAN to LAN cable) or using a Powerline adapter (Please
ask for more details). For higher internet speeds (4Mb and above) one of our recommended wireless dongles can be used if the router os within 10 meters.